Sandwich-style composite panel with a honeycomb core and two exterior skins that can be made from polystyrene, polycarbonate, fiberglass, aluminum, high pressure laminate, stone, porcelain, stainless steel or materials as diverse as natural leather.
The core’s cell size can vary according to the project’s requirements; this allows the adjustment of the panel density and mechanical strength.
Fynotej® manufactures 5mm (0.19685 inches) and 30 mm (1.1811 inches) polypropylene honeycomb panels. We also supply honeycomb finish for tier 2 and 1 OEMs.
– Walls or low void ceilings
– Interior lining and partition of common areas
– Decoration panels (with different skins)
– Elevator cabins
– Clean rooms (sanitary use)
– Ceiling and floor
– Bathroom and decoration
– Architecture elements
– Truck and vehicle bodies
– Modern furniture
– Mezzanines (due to its low weight and resistance)
– Mobile cabins and booths
– Aviation shelves
– Wind tunnels
– Pool renovation