We manufacture moving pads made from postindustrial textile waste.
Since 2002, we have manufactured and exported moving pads exclusively for one customer in the United States. The sustainability story behind the pads is one of the elements that most draws the users’ attention.
We have a first level high production capacity, allowing us to manufacture for brands in the private sector, as well as for the public sector (Mexican Army – DN-III-E plan), and, with our blend flexibility, we can adapt to our customers’ specific requirements.
Storage, furniture protection and transportation of various items.
– Protection of furniture and various items during the moving process
– Thermal protection for people during Natural Disasters
– Weight: 300 g x m2
– Composition: Natural fibers from textile regeneration and synthetic fibers recycled from PET bottles
– Made from regenerated materials
– Competitive cost
– Applied technology that provides a higher resistance than other pads of its type on the market.